Salt Lake City, UT – What better price is there than “free”?
Ski Utah declares a “Monster Dump” anytime at least one Utah ski resort reports a 24-hour snowfall of 12 inches or more. Now, when that happens, you’re able to rent Rossignol powder skis for free through Ski’N See, thanks to their new partnership with Ski Utah and Monster Energy.
Anytime Ski Utah declares a Monster Dump, you have 48 hours to visit any of Ski’N See’s 14 locations for your free powder sticks with the purchase of two Monster Energy drinks on site.
“The promotion that Monster Energy, Ski’N See and Rossignol are offering is quite unbelievable. Now no one has an excuse to not get out and enjoy The Greatest Snow on Earth,” says CEO/President of Ski Utah, Nathan Rafferty. “This is the definition of what Ski Utah is all about – bringing multiple local companies together to help get more people skiing.”
The free ski rentals will only be available on a first-come, first-served basis at these Ski’N See locations:
- Bountiful: 320 W. 500 S., Bountiful, UT 84010
- Downtown Salt Lake City: 102 W. 500 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Fort Union: 1339 E. Ft. Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights, UT 84047
- Sandy: 772 E. 9400 S., Sandy, UT 84094
- Canyon Center: 2125 E. 9400 S., Sandy, UT 84093
- Park City Center: 1284 Lowell Ave. (PC Center) Park City, UT 84060
- Deer Valley Resort: 7815 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060
- Park City ARCS: 35 Lowell Ave. (PC Center), Park City, UT 84060
- Deer Valley ARCS: 7815 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060
- Cottonwood ARCS: 1844 E. Ft. Union Blvd., Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Southtowne ARCS: 45 W. 10600 S., Sandy, UT 84070
- Ski Delivery Park City SNS: 7835 Royal St. East, Park City, UT 84060