snowboarding in 1985 (20yrs ago)

that's really funny.
I remember (though not well) when it was like that...

but what i really want to know is: can i make myself look like that ski-patroller part way through. Sweet mustache!

I would punch that guy right in his mustache! Oh that era pissed me off. I lived throught all that BS. Innovation won! Narrow minds lost!

What a great video for keeps sake, thanks.

hamdog":1aqmwoif said:
new thread on movie premiere's since the topic of discussion has changed:

http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boards ... php?t=1241

:lol:

Hammy brings up a good point. I therefore have taken the posts originally placed in this topic, moved them to a new topic, "Ski and snowboard movies," merged Hamdog's new topic with that one, and changed the URL in his message, above, to reflect the new URL.

Admin":1fpjillv said:
moved them to a new topic, "Ski and snowboard movies,"

BTW, I believe the young guy talking (not the mustache one) is a young Brian Stemmle, ex-member of the Canadian team. Had the fastest time in Nagano until we missed the last turn in the downhill. It was probably his greatest run ever, until... :oops: Many years before he almost died at Kitzbuhel crashing in a net.

If it's Stemmle then the odds are that the ski area in around Georgian Bay in Ontario.

I brought back the comment I made regarding this snowboard clip, it's really off-topic in the movies section. :wink:

Back