Thousands show up to see snow on Fillmore Street

option_ride

These pople are mental?
Icer Air 2005

:eek: I do this trick, but I do it fakie.... old school.

ba_skijump001_mk.jpg
:D

"The hill's not steep enough," said snowboarder John Jackson of Mammoth, who competed in the event. "It's really hard to get speed, so you don't make the landing. That's how you blow out your knees."
maybe if they used better wax.....

...oh wait....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most of the fans were well-behaved, but there were a few incidents of public drunkenness, marijuana smoking, fights and vandalism.

And when the three-hour event was over, the streets of Pacific Heights were strewn with Coors Lite cans, ski wax flyers, Starbucks cups and other trash.

"Four o'clock can't come soon enough for us," said San Francisco Police Capt. Kevin Dillon, who was among the 50 or so police officers staffing the event.
don't suppose this type of event is going to happen any where any time soon with comments like this. too bad, seemed like a fun idea.

"This is an absolute fiasco," said Lynn Noonan, a clinical psychologist with an office in the neighborhood. "This is a bunch of narcissistic yuppies putting on an unnecessary stunt."
this is my favorite comment. sounds like lynn needs to get out more often and try having fun. narcissistic yuppies is not a DSM-IV-TR classification last time i checked, back to work lynn! :lol:

Back