Tatyana search men for friendship

A

Anonymous

Hello. I want find friend from other country but i don't have credit cart to post my profile and
write to other persones and i post this message to it forum.
If you want dating with me write to me to my private e-mail address: tatysshechka@rambler.ru
I tell you some about me: I am single. I am 28 years old. I don't have children.
I newer be marrid but i want it in future. I can't post my pic. but if you write to me to my
personal e-mail: tatysshechka@rambler.ru
i send to you some my new pic from river Volga bich. I hope that you write to me.
Tatyana.
e-mail: tatysshechka(dog)rambler.ru

tatysskka5656":2zrod122 said:
I tell you some about me: I am single. I am 28 years old. I don't have children.
I newer be marrid but i want it in future. I can't post my pic.

If I were single, the number one criteria would be ... are you a SKIER? :wink: :lol:

Patrick":8rjw2lph said:
tatysskka5656":8rjw2lph said:
I newer be marrid but i want it in future. I can't post my pic.

If I were single, the number criteria would be ... are you a SKIER? :wink: :lol:

You could always move to Utah. 8)

Geoff":8yoy09d2 said:
Patrick":8yoy09d2 said:
If I were single

You could always move to Utah. 8)

IF I WOULD MOVE TO UTAH, IT WOULDN'T NECESSARILY BE FOR THAT REASON!!! :lol: Don't think wife #1 would go for that. :lol:

Unless I tell her I haven't been the same since that crash in Hangman's earlier this month. (see http://www.firsttracksonline.com/boards ... php?t=2156)

Any opinions from our Utah residing expert on that subject? :wink:

Back