Annual Ski Trip---Name Help???

SKIman

Hey everyone! Myself and a bunch of college buddies started an annual ski trip and this year will be our 2nd trip. I just wanting to know if anyone has any interesting or funny names for our annual ski trip. You know something funny that we could put on t-shirts or something. Thanks for any input!

How about some hints? What does the group have in common? Where do you travel to? What was the prevalent "theme" that kept coming up during last year's trip? You've started what could be a fun topic, but we need some background here, something to latch on to.

we go to Paoli Peaks in Indiana for the trip....bunch of college kids. Basically just wanna make a shirt or something. With a funny saying on the back...something like:

If you ain't fallin', you ain't haulin'

No Falls - No Balls <------(this one is pretty good cuz most of us are beginners)

Free the Heel and ski for real

"If it was easy, they'd call it snowboarding"

"Don't be gentle when it's a rental."

"When in doubt, straighten 'em out."

"To turn is to admit defeat."

I'd make some wisecracks about Indiana, but then I'd probably piss off the kind folks at Paoli Peaks. :lol:

It might not apply for this type of t-shirt, but my favorite that I have seen is:

"I used up all my sick days, so I called in Dead"

Patrick":3lxys6hd said:
It might not apply for this type of t-shirt, but my favorite that I have seen is:

"I used up all my sick days, so I called in Dead"

That one is also my favorite. My wife's favorite is her T-shirt that pictures a woman up to her neck in snow. It says: "The shorter you are, the deeper the powder!" My wife is 4' 11", so it has become a family joke.

Cheers,
Jeff

It's been used by wannabes & hardcores for a long time, but repurposing it for a hill in Indiana turns it from a common saying to a subtle joke:

"Go Big or Go Home"

Jonny D":3ix68l3d said:
It's been used by wannabes & hardcores for a long time, but repurposing it for a hill in Indiana turns it from a common saying to a subtle joke:

"Go Big or Go Home"

Beautiful. :lol:

Back