UT is getting closer!

tirolerpeter

The couple that made an offer on our home here on LI last week has signed a "Contract of Sale" and put down a 25K deposit. I will know more about a closing date on Monday. It looks like we might be moving west by mid November! Think Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woo-hoo!! \:D/ Hurry up...the Warren Miller showing is next Friday night. :lol:

Great news for you, Peter. We look forward to buying you your first Utah 1-ounce cocktail. :lol:

Admin":116u6wvt said:
Woo-hoo!! \:D/ Hurry up...the Warren Miller showing is next Friday night. :lol:

Great news for you, Peter. We look forward to buying you your first Utah 1-ounce cocktail. :lol:

OK, Warren Miller I know, but what is a "1 - ounce cocktail?" Does that have something to do with the "M's?"

I'm constantly amazed by all the things I'm learning from you guys.
Good news about your house TP. I am negotiating with my wife to extend our Park City trip next year. If it works out we will be getting a hotel in SLC so that we can ski some of the LCC and BCC areas.

You won't regret that decision, wolfer - the two sides of the Wasatch are like night and day. even if your wife balks at the vacation extension, take a drive over on a daytrip. You can do it in about 45-60 minutes, depending on where you go and where in PC you start from.

i will be staying in PC over Feb break. I plan on skiing LCC a couple of days. The problem is how to get to LCC.. I can't seem to find a car rental agent in PC

jasoncapecod":111jrbjy said:
i will be staying in PC over Feb break. I plan on skiing LCC a couple of days. The problem is how to get to LCC.. I can't seem to find a car rental agent in PC

Enterprise Rent-A-Car:
6560 N LANDMARK DR # 300
PARK CITY, UT 84098-4500
Tel.: (435) 655-7277

Business Hours (for the week of Oct 16, 2006)

Open Close
Monday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am Noon
Sunday Closed

Budget has a location at the Shadow Ridge Hotel.

Hertz is at 1895 Sidewinder Dr: 435-655-0868.

The Budget website shows a location at SHADOW RIDGE HOTEL
50 SHADOW RIDGE DRIVE
PARK CITY, UT 84060 US
I am not sure how competetive their prices are... I was planning to rent a car at the airport.

Back