Something to do if bored riding a lift alone

Rutland Herald":zjikjwm6 said:
Barrett pleaded innocent to a felony count of lewd and lascivious conduct and a misdemeanor count of marijuana possession Tuesday in Brattleboro District Court. He faces more than five years in prison or $800 in fines if convicted.
wow, that seems like a rather stiff penalty range. it is not exactly appropriate, but a felony count?

Rutland Herald":zjikjwm6 said:
"It should be noted that it was partly cloudy and that this officer was shivering from the cold while waiting at the base of the gondola for Barrett to arrive," Gould wrote in his affidavit. The police officer added that he was wearing a cold-weather undershirt, body armor vest and a long-sleeved uniform shirt at the time.
i appreciate the report giving us the officer's prêt-à-porter stylings. i wonder if he was wearing clean underwear as well? :lol: i would recommend the arresting officer consider adding gloves and a police man's cap when he is out arresting folks and wants to make the point that it was cold outside.

I couldnt get the above link, but the same guy made the news today with "more trouble" see " Man denies ski lift masturbation..."

Back