Pretty funny ...

Topics of a general nature regarding snowsports, which don't easily fit into one of our other Liftlines categories. This is also the place to post Letters to the Editor.

Pretty funny ...

Postby Carey ODonnell » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:56 pm

As an ex-contributing editor of <I>Ski Canada</I> magazine, a ski columnist with <I>The Gazette</I> in Montreal and a ski conditions reporter in New England, I naturally pay attention to print and broadcast ski media. I love your web site... good stuff, and easy to use. <BR> <BR>I noted the ad for Bridger Bowl on your home page... ski "secrets" like Bridger, that rarely get coverage in conventional media, should be featured more often! I always rave to my friends about the great skiing in Big Sky, located 40 minutes south of Bozeman and Bridger. When I talk about how interesting and challenging the runs off the tram are at Big Sky, one friend, who's a big fan of Bridger, always comes back with the unvarnished truth about that quirky place: "Even the lifts are black diamond here!" <BR> <BR>---Carey O'Donnell <BR> West Palm Beach and Big Sky, MT
Carey ODonnell

Return to General Discussion