Perpetuating the stereotype

rfarren":3h26jgew said:
Don't you miss the good ol' days when women and beer did the job?

In the good ol' days before "Just Say No", marijuana was decriminalized in Vermont. Less than an ounce was a $25.00 fine just like a parking ticket. You could also drive with an open beer in the car and blood alcohol content level for a DUI was 0.10. The drinking age was 18 so going to college was a 4 year party.

It's back to a misdemeanor for a first offense with less than two ounces but it can still get you a $500 fine and/or 6 months in jail so you need to get yourself a criminal attorney to make the phone call to the prosecutor and avoid the risk of jail time if you get busted.

In these days where you might have to piss in a cup as part of getting employment, I stay away from pot completely. I think the country would be a better place if they just legalized the stuff. It's far less damaging to society than alcohol. No bar fights. No wife beatings. People drive 10 mph instead of 100 mph.

....With a substantial amount of pot inhaled...just my old-school $.01, but I think more people often opt for a nap, rather than maintaining that feeling of control that drinkers have with a built up tolerance to alcohol...when they choose to drive.
$.01

Back