NEW SEASON STOKE!

rfarren

I have not been that amped about this upcoming season until today. Yesterday I had the LASIK procedure done, and for the first time since I was seven I can see without corrective lenses. I always hated skiing with my contacts because they would dry out, and frankly weren't that comfortable due to my astigmatism. In fact, my right lense was always a bit off. This year will be the first year where I will be able to ski without having to carry glasses (in case my contacts came out) or worry about blurry right eye vision in flat light! I'm so ready for this ski season now!

Nice! So, if you couldn't see was that the only way we got you into Little Chute? :lol:

Admin":1facwzm5 said:
Nice! So, if you couldn't see was that the only way we got you into Little Chute? :lol:
I trust you guys! I would've done it blind folded.

Seriously, you don't really understand how poorly you see until you get something like this done. I don't think my vision was all that bad on a brilliant day, but in flat light it was less than ideal. Now at least I won't have right eye blur anymore. Anyhow, I should be out there again this year, so we can hit the little chute again! THen afterwards you can take me to midway for a drink :wink:

Marc_C":2swqak3w said:
rfarren":2swqak3w said:
THen afterwards you can take me to midway for a drink :wink:
Actually, let's plan a dinner at the Blue Boar Inn.

My treat! Seriously, I might not want to live in SLC (I'm a musician/composer and clearly have different aesthetic taste in urban layout and architecture) but I sure do like visiting there, and I certainly enjoyed skiing with you guys last time. BTW is the Blue Boar Inn a really nice place?

Back