Feeling old.

jasoncapecod

I took my 2 daughters to Hunter Mtn yesterday. They are 12 and soon to be 16. For $hits and Giggles my older one wanted to ski Nastar..The bottom line , she cleaned my clock. It was a proud and depressing moment all rolled up in one..

I keep telling myself that she races on the High School ski team, she skis on Volkl Racetigers, I was on Dynastar 8000.
Reality is that I'm just getting old :-( :-(

I was 11 years old when I beat my father's nastar time. He wasn't old, I was just better. Perhaps, your daughter is just a faster racer?

jasoncapecod":3rxnbzkb said:
I keep telling myself that she races on the High School ski team, she skis on Volkl Racetigers, I was on Dynastar 8000.
Reality is that I'm just getting old :-( :-(

You aren't old jason, just slow. :stir: My daughter did her second NG race yesterday and I race Masters on Wednesdays. I've very rarely been (as they say) chicked, even by the young ones (18-24). :lol:
\:D/

Our whole cross country team, except for out best runner, got "chicked" in high school.

We ran against a powerhouse. Our only position in the top seven (those are the positions that count) was second. The teams "chick" came in 7th and beat our whole team but one.

Turns out her name was Hilary Noden. Her brother covered running for Sports Illustrated and both had Olympic aspirations.

Post by BigSpencer » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:55 am
..LOL, but JasonCapeCod, is not an 8000's flex a lot more fun in the rough stuff....y/n?
i love my 8000's ..Just not in the gates..

Back