Hangin' with Glen

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
pmzak.jpg

If I saw both Glen Plake and Andrew McLean in one week, it could only mean one thing...Outdoor Retailer. I think that I walked more in the past two days than I did last week backpacking in the Wasatch, and I feel just as tired.

NICE!!!!

A great guy, I had the opportunity to talk to him at the bottom of Mammoth (he was waiting for his family). Funny and down to earth. This was on July 1st 2006.

We chatted for maybe 10 minutes, I didn't have a camera and I was kind of hoping Tony would show up to take a picture. Sure, he takes of pictures of me on one of my extremely rare crash, but nowhere to be would when I want a picture taken. I believe he missed Glen because he finished skiing early and went to get the car. :stir:

I'm always amazed that even now Plake still spends the time to gel up his hair into the mohawk. More importantly, did you score any give away goodies for some trivia contests this season? :-D

Now that SIA is held in Denver I really need to find a way to actually attend; though quite tough with a (by then) 1 yr old around the house.

EMSC":i165f26m said:
I'm always amazed that even now Plake still spends the time to gel up his hair into the mohawk.

I've seen him several times in recent years with it down. This was a promo for Julbo, so obviously it was up.

EMSC":i165f26m said:
Now that SIA is held in Denver I really need to find a way to actually attend; though quite tough with a (by then) 1 yr old around the house.

You know how to make that happen. I need to say no more.

Admin":1025p0iq said:
EMSC":1025p0iq said:

You know how to make that happen. I need to say no more.
Eat the kid? Why would you even suggest that?

Marc_C":3jcp34rk said:
Eat the kid? Why would you even suggest that?

:lol: :lol:

Or maybe the SIA folks would like to see the next generation in attendance :-s

Back