16-year-old asks Lindsey Vonn to homecoming dance

Admin":dcsxtumk said:
...and she accepts:

Lets keep this topic on-topic please. [-(

16 year-old boy with hot 27 year-old. NICE!!! :mrgreen:

I'm jealous I didn't do that in High School. If I would have only known it was that easy back then. ](*,)

[facebookvideo]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=242671055787269[/facebookvideo]

Admin":17co8yvo said:
Geoff":17co8yvo said:
Admin":17co8yvo said:

I notice that Sandy Vietze still isn't on the team. I guess that getting drunk on a JetBlue flight and pissing on the floor next to an 11 year old girl is career-ending.

Correction: pissing on a 12-year-old girl. Yep, it sure is.

His Editorship needs to check the retractions and corrections before posting. The original story had "11-year-old" and "pissed on".

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/h ... FDpRUJCWsO

The drunken skier charged with urinating on a 12-year- old girl during an overnight flight to JFK Airport never actually splashed the child, but wet the floor next to her, her family claims.

Wow...FTO camera and reporters were on-site to capture the moment.

Slow dancing in Colorado in 2011 is somewhat different than from when I was a teenager back in Montreal in the early 80s. :stir: Still, the boy has some guts to ask her out, probably doesn't to make another bold move. :mrgreen: Unless it wasn't capture on camera, Admin?

Patrick":7bvnkfxd said:
Admin":7bvnkfxd said:
...and she accepts:

Lets keep this topic on-topic please. [-(

Why? Admin linked to a more generic US Ski Team article that named the "A", "B", and "C" teams. Remarking on who was on the team is completely on-topic based on that link.

Man, if this would be TGR...this topic to get out of hand real fast.

- Pissing on a under age girl by a team member.
- Other ski team member going on a date with a minor.

:roll:

I personally prefer the keep the two stories separate, where is Tony to split the thread. :popcorn: Oh yeah, somewhere on a boat to nowhere.

Patrick":s1nowgih said:
somewhere on a boat to nowhere.
Not yet, just finishing our last day in Buenos Aires. We've even survived 2 taxi rides and a local soccer match unscathed. :stir:

Tony Crocker":1bazyaak said:
We've even survived 2 taxi rides
Patrck's lifetime taxi ride in BA before THE thief: 2.
I had an issue with the third one (1st from 2009). :-(

misc

Source: Vail Daily / Doug Haney | U.S. Ski Team

Also, check out how Parker, a Nordic skiier, avoids the hover-hand. What a legend.
=D>

source: Jordan Yerman at NowPublic.com.

Personally, I'd have grabbed Mancuso for the gig. Always thought she would be more fun.

q":tkbs8ko2 said:
Personally, I'd have grabbed Mancuso for the gig. Always thought she would be more fun.
I'm with you on this one.

I couldn't help but laugh when watching that video of the "slow dance." Lindsay Vonn was smart enough to stay a "safe" distance from the kid - We all know the sort of "accidents" that can occur when the HLB's ("HLB" = "horny little bastards" - my favorite description of teenage boys, spoken as the father of an almost 15 year old daughter) slow dance too close with a hot girl.

EMSC":3jwnlmo1 said:
Warning: upcoming shamless plug/spam.

q":3jwnlmo1 said:

Then you should stop by the Eldora ski team fundraiser in a week. http://www.firsttracksonline.com/2011/10/31/julia-mancuso-to-appear-at-eldora-ski-team-fundraiser/

:-D :-D :ski: :ski:

Its time to see if Q can make a Parker of himself. :mrgreen: Annnddddd don't use the excuse that you are in Scotland so you can't attend.

I'm wondering if there are going to more Parkers now that he's made the move and ask Lindsey. There is a rivalry between these girls and you know that Julie would like to join in the fun. (telling you, this Eldora event is screaming opportunity guys.) :mrgreen:

Damn, I'm going to miss that opportunity!

Good job for her, I'd be less of a gentleman than Vonn's kid :lol:

Back