Big mobile update!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
If like most folks you're spending a lot of time on your mobile device, but you're not using Tapatalk, you'll be thrilled with the huge redesign the mobile version of our forums received today! You now have all the functionality that the desktop version of our forums delivers, including attaching images, posting messages and more, with a slimmed down interface optimized for mobile. Yep, you can easily create powder envy by posting photos from your mobile phone while you're on the slopes. 8) The mobile version of our main site (the news/features/etc.) has also received a significant spruce-up with an automatic slider of recent featured articles, automatic scrolling of additional news stories, more intuitive menu icons and a slicker user interface.

And you don't need to do anything at all to enjoy these new features. The most appropriate version will load automatically when you access FTO from your phone or tablet. When you access Liftlines Forums from a computer, you'll automatically see the regular full style. The mobile version of the news site is optimized for phones; from a tablet, readers of our news and articles will still view the desktop version.

Enjoy! :bow:

Haven't tried responding or uploading with it yet, but just the usability for navigation and reading is a big upgrade. Much appreciated. =D>

The only known bug is that trying to place attachment images in line doesn't work. I have thus far been unable to figure out why, nor has anybody else who has confirmed that they are experienced in the bug is well. I tested it extensively, and that's the only problem I could find. Attachments work, they just get placed at the end of the post.

Did a little more work on it, the color scheme of the mobile forums now matches the color scheme of the mobile site.

Back