Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

Board problems?

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Board problems?

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:38 am

I spent most of the 4th trying to complete a security update to the forum software that runs these boards, and ended up doing a real cob-job trying to get everything working as these boards are heavily modified from the straight-out-of-the-box forums. If folks find any problems, please let me know at webmaster@FirstTracksOnline.com with the specifics.

Thanks.

Edit: There's a problem just discovered that some, but not all, users are encountering a fatal error when logging in. If this is happening to you, please let me know.

Admin
Site Admin

re: Board problems?

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 am

OK, it seems that we've fixed the last remaining problems that we can find. Folks, try to break it, and let me know if any bugs arise.

Admin
Site Admin

Return to F.Y.I.