New System Modifications Include Image Uploading

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
You've asked for it, you've got it -- amongst the enhancements made today to our new Liftlines discussion groups is the ability to upload images from your own computer to our server! You'll find the form to do so when composing a new post, either as a new topic or as a reply to an existing topic. If your image is sized up to 480x360 it will be displayed inline. If it's larger than that, a link to the image will be included with your post. See an example below.

You'll also find the following enhancements added today:

• - A "Watched Topics" link at the top of each page allows registered users to quickly see a list of the topic threads that they've indicated they wish to follow.

- A new link near the top right of the topic list that allows registered users to see a list of topics that they've started.

- A new printer icon button near the top of each topic page that opens a printer-friendly version of the topic page in a separate browser window for printing ease.

- The ability for registered users to include a flag next to their name denoting their country of origin. (see the U.S. flag below my name to the left as an example)
Now there are even more reasons to register as a regular user. We hope that you enjoy the enhancements!

Attachments

• mansfield_sunset_ridge_sm.jpg
    mansfield_sunset_ridge_sm.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 12,454
good to see that hill getting dusted this early. i've been thinking about a trip to stowe. Mansfield is the mtn next to stowe, right? hope to do a few days at some new places i've haven't been yet. maybe a day or two in N. conway. wildcat and some other place where i can wait in lines. we'll see though. depends on the snow i guess.

hamdog":2qkyqb0x said:
good to see that hill getting dusted this early. i've been thinking about a trip to stowe. Mansfield is the mtn next to stowe, right?
Mansfield is Stowe, i.e. the Stowe lifts are on Mt. Mansfield (and Spruce Peak, immediately across the Notch from Mansfield). In fact, the ski area operating company is formally "The Mt. Mansfield Company." The photo was shot above the lifts from the top of The Chin. Here is a topo map that you can manipulate to see the layout.

Oh, and one other thing...that photo was taken early April last spring.

Noooooooo!!!!

The Sunset Ridge Train on Mansfield is where I fell down a steep embankment and broke my leg in 1999 :evil:
I had to get med-evaced off the mountain by the local search and rescue/fire squad, and missed a WHOLE ski season :x

lg

Back