Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

New forum moderators in the Ski School

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

New forum moderators in the Ski School

Postby Admin » Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:41 pm

Please join me in welcoming Liftlines regulars JimG. and Ryan as moderators of our Ski School forum here at Liftlines. Both are certified instructors with the Professional Snowsports Instructors of America (PSIA) and have graciously agreed to keep the conversation lively and provocative over there, as well as provide their professional insight whenever required. You may notice today that they've already started! :D

Welcome, gentlemen!

Admin
Site Admin

re: New forum moderators in the Ski School

Postby Patrick » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:16 am

I guess it pays off talking to strangers in liftlines. :wink:

Great job to all three of you.
Patrick

Re: re: New forum moderators in the Ski School

Postby Ryan » Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:15 am

Patrick wrote:I guess it pays off talking to strangers in liftlines. :wink:

Great job to all three of you.

Yea Patrick, It definitely paid off talking to strangers in the liftline. Funny how these things play out. I think I may have to get in my car and drive this weekend.... I can't take it any more. I must ski
Ryan

Return to F.Y.I.