New Moderator

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please join me in welcoming Tony Crocker as a second moderator at Liftlines. Both of us will be performing moderator functions on the boards. Tony is widely recognized as one of the most knowledgeable sources around concerning snowfall statistics for ski areas across North America, and his presence here is invaluable. If you haven't yet browsed his website, time's a wastin'.

Tony has long been an advocate of ensuring that messages are posted in the proper forums here, so I decided to give him a key to the building. Once the lifts start spinning, we here at FTO are committed to ensuring that Liftlines returns to its status as the premier source of No-Bull Ski Reports on the Internet!

FTO is indeed THE place I look for info I can trust.I consider it a priviledge(sp?) to trade post with people that have such a wide range of knowledge,including Tony.
From snowfall statistics to insight on highly detailed weather forcasting or first hand backcounry reports,First Tracks Online is where to look,first.

Man,you'd think I was on the payroll! :wink:
((*
*))NHPH

NHpowderhound":3crh5uqg said:
FTO is indeed THE place I look for info I can trust.I consider it a priviledge(sp?) to trade post with people that have such a wide range of knowledge,including Tony.
From snowfall statistics to insight on highly detailed weather forcasting or first hand backcounry reports,First Tracks Online is where to look,first.

Man,you'd think I was on the payroll! :wink:
((*
*))NHPH

100% agree, it is a privilege. In my eyes, FTO is the number 1 place to be, good and "pertinent" information (no crap).

I agree with all thats said above. I love this place. People were talking about when they thought killington was open yesterday and I launched into this big killingtown explanation/analysis based on what has been discussed here. They just looked at me like I was crazy but couldn't really argue. I post here and one other forum but this simply can't be beat for east coast TR's and data. So many of the other forums have active rockies groups but us on the east coast are less popular, here it's the reverse. Can't wait for the snow to start flying so things can really get cranking.

Back