Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

Links from Email

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Links from Email

Postby Harvey44 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:33 am

Anyone having this issue? When I get an email with a link to a thread, it leads me to an error message that say "no such thread" or something like that. It's not a big deal but the links are convenient. For me it started with the new format, which by the way...I like!
Harvey44

Re: Links from Email

Postby Admin » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 am

I use those emails to monitor every thread and haven't experienced this myself. The next time this happens forward one of those emails to me at my usual address.

Are you certain that your email client isn't inserting a carriage return within the URL, rendering it unusable?

Admin
Site Admin

Return to F.Y.I.