Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

Security certificate errors

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Security certificate errors

Postby J.Spin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:52 am

A couple of days ago I started to get Internet Explorer security certificate errors on every page here at First Tracks. I'm not getting these on any other websites, so I figured I would check to see if something has changed here or if it's something on my end.

-J
J.Spin

Location: Waterbury, Vermont - Image: Skiing Bone Mountain in the Bolton Valley backcountry, VT

Re: Security certificate errors

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 am

I started getting them, too, in the Palm Blazer browser, but not in Firefox due to my security settings. I haven't narrowed down the source of the problem yet -- sorry for the inconvenience.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 am

The problem's been identified and corrected.

Admin
Site Admin

Postby J.Spin » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 am

Admin wrote:The problem's been identified and corrected.

Thanks Marc, I am no longer getting the errors.

-J
J.Spin

Location: Waterbury, Vermont - Image: Skiing Bone Mountain in the Bolton Valley backcountry, VT

Return to F.Y.I.