Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

New version of forums optimized for mobile

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Re: Instant Splash

Postby CWHappyRN » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Mark, got this from a friend re web traffic, it seems, increasing it. Don't know if you are interested!

http://instantsplash.com/signup.php?ref=baldyken

The dude has a successful business, and then some. A avalanche instructor on the side for patrol. Great dude who lived near Baldy, now in No. CA.

Carol cwhappyrn
CWHappyRN

Re: New version of forums optimized for mobile

Postby Admin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 am

For a number of reasons, we've deactivated this mobile version of the forums today:

1. We have for a while now been implementing Tapatalk, for which apps are available on a number of smartphone platforms;
2. Few mobile users are browsing our forums with anything other than a smartphone anymore;
3. This mobile version is no longer supported by the developer;
4. Modern smartphone browsers and large screens make this style irrelevant.

Carry on.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: New version of forums optimized for mobile

Postby otisdelarosa » Thu May 02, 2013 12:23 am

rfarren wrote:Nice!!!

It's so cool! I could now check on the forum and update my cofirsttrack users how's going in my favorite place, the skiers place. :bow:
www.skiorganizers.com
otisdelarosa

Previous

Return to F.Y.I.