Return to our Home Page Latest Ski News - Resorts, Events, Equipment, World Cup and more Latest Snow Conditions from Around the World Ski Resort Feature Articles Ski and Snowboard Equipment Feature Articles Our Liftlines user forums A Ski Resort Map Covering All of North America User Downloads Search Our Site Free Ski News Subscriptions via RSS Our huge database of other ski and snowboard websites around the world Contact Us

New Look, New Features for FTO

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Re: Re: New Look, New Features for FTO

Postby Admin » Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 am

EMSC wrote:
Admin wrote:It's even better now for touchscreen smart phones

FYI, actually the last couple of days my phone just loads up the full desktop version of FTO and no longer the mobile site... (Android 2.2 with stock browser)

I actually use Dolphin HD instead of the stock browser so I just loaded FTO via the stock Android browser for the first time. It correctly loaded the smart phone version. I'm therefore guessing that you have a preference for the desktop version stored in cookies. From the desktop version simply click the "view mobile site" link at the bottom of any non-forum page.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to F.Y.I.