Try our new Powder Predictor!

Here you'll find helpful tips regarding the operation of the Discussion Boards at First Tracks!! Online, as well as general announcements for our users.

Try our new Powder Predictor!

Postby Admin » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:14 pm

In partnership with Weather Underground we bring you the Powder Predictor. The map is simple to use: the lighter the blue color, the fluffier the day’s snowfall. Zoom and pan at will. To see the forecast further out or predicted snowfall totals, click the “Ski” button at the top of the map and change the map’s parameters. Want to see what’s happening right now? Click the “Radar” or “Satellite” buttons at the top of the map. Need a quick snow report? Click on the resort’s icon.

PowderPredictor.jpg
A screen shot of the Powder Predictor
PowderPredictor.jpg (161.83 KiB) Viewed 4358 times

Find our new Powder Predictor at http://www.firsttracksonline.com/ski-snowboard-weather-conditions-powder-predictor/ or under the "Conditions" menu category on our main (non-forum) site.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Try our new Powder Predictor!

Postby otisdelarosa » Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 am

Wow,it's cool though, I just hope that the radar it gets will be appropriate, there are sometimes mislink on the places and weather on some maps, I hope this one works, I'l try this. =D>
www.skiorganizers.com
otisdelarosa

Return to F.Y.I.