Ski trip: Park City March 1-8, 2014

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Ski trip: Park City March 1-8, 2014

Postby pointpeninsula » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:14 am

Hello fellow FTO'ers.

I haven't needed to advertise anything before, so please bear with me. This is certainly non-commercial.

The Rochester (NY) ski club is running a trip to Park City March 1-8, 2014. The trip includes airfare, ground transportation and 7 nights lodging at The Yarrow Resort Hotel in Park City. Skiing includes 2 days at Park City, 2 days at Deer Valley and 1 day at the Canyons. Daily hot breakfast buffet is included.

We have a few openings before I need to close out the trip with the travel agent. The trip is open only to members of the Rochester Ski Club (dues are $18/year). The trip itself costs $1600 pp/do; $800 would be due immediately upon sign up, and the balance is due October 15. (A week later would be okay, too).

I'll monitor responses to this post and supply my email and phone number to interested parties.

Thanks for reading.

Tom
pointpeninsula

Return to The Notice Board