WTB 2 Black Diamond Riva Z Comp Riser Kits

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

WTB 2 Black Diamond Riva Z Comp Riser Kits

Postby molecan » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:20 pm

If anyone has any Black Diamond Riva Z Comp Riser Kit's, or knows a shop who might, let me know.
I snagged 2 pairs of these bindings for almost free ($15 each pair I think), and upon closer inspection, they aren't the set w/the riser plates.
molecan

Return to The Notice Board