Female Promotion Models who can ski????

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Female Promotion Models who can ski????

Postby skipromo » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:45 pm

Winter Promotional Models Needed for a Liquor Promotion

We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities to work for 4-6 weeks in various ski resorts. Our client is a large well-known liquor company that needs the right type of girl representing their brand at these ski resorts.
Girls who are hired may work at ANY of the following ski resorts
? Mammouth, CA starts (February 13th)
? Park City, UT and Mt.Bachelor, OR starts (February 20th)
? Killington, VT and Mt.Snow, VT starts (March 13th)
? Breckinridge, CO and Vail, CO starts (March 6th)

What we are looking for: sexy, outgoing females that are comfortable working in a bar atmosphere and ski resorts. Must be able to work outdoors, 21 and over ONLY

Duties: You will be interacting with consumer on the mountain, playing various station games during the day and night, giving away give-aways, pre-promoting the parties at night. Signing up snowbirds for raffles, taking photos with the consumer, and help break down if necessary.
You will be working 3-4days a week. Hours will be 12:00-3:00pm and then 7pm-1am.(Suggested time)
Attire: A uniform will be provided for both day and night promotions

Accommodations are provided for the duration of this promotion; flight to and from the mountain will be provided also!
Pay is $550 per week. Plus free ski passes
Now, if you are interested and can commit to the duration of the promotion (depending on the mountain 4-6 weeks), please send me a recent photo or OMP #, resume and contact information. ? Interviews start Mid December in your city!!!!!!

E-mail:
MUST INCLUDE IN THE Subject line ; ?The City and State you live in? + Winter Promotion.
If your email does not include these items it WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please submit your most RECENT photos and resume to Melissa @
Skipromo_5@fullspectrumentertainment.net
skipromo

re: Female Promotion Models who can ski????

Postby JimG. » Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:09 pm

I guess you picked this forum because your post didn't fit anywhere else on this site? Not sure what kind of instruction you're looking for.
Gravity-it's not just a good idea, it's the law!
JimG.

Re: Female Promotion Models who can ski????

Postby Admin » Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:34 pm

skipromo wrote:We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities .

So are most of the male members of these forums. ;-)

This posting is rather borderline, but it could potentially benefit a user so I'm relocating it to the classified section.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Female Promotion Models who can ski????

Postby option_ride » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 am

Admin wrote:
skipromo wrote:We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities .

So are most of the male members of these forums. ;-)

:D Just don't tell our wives. :twisted:

P.S. I'll shave my beard and wear a bikini if I can have the Park City job. 8)
option_ride

Return to The Notice Board