Female Promotion Models who can ski????

skipromo

Winter Promotional Models Needed for a Liquor Promotion

We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities to work for 4-6 weeks in various ski resorts. Our client is a large well-known liquor company that needs the right type of girl representing their brand at these ski resorts.
Girls who are hired may work at ANY of the following ski resorts
? Mammouth, CA starts (February 13th)
? Park City, UT and Mt.Bachelor, OR starts (February 20th)
? Killington, VT and Mt.Snow, VT starts (March 13th)
? Breckinridge, CO and Vail, CO starts (March 6th)

What we are looking for: sexy, outgoing females that are comfortable working in a bar atmosphere and ski resorts. Must be able to work outdoors, 21 and over ONLY

Duties: You will be interacting with consumer on the mountain, playing various station games during the day and night, giving away give-aways, pre-promoting the parties at night. Signing up snowbirds for raffles, taking photos with the consumer, and help break down if necessary.
You will be working 3-4days a week. Hours will be 12:00-3:00pm and then 7pm-1am.(Suggested time)
Attire: A uniform will be provided for both day and night promotions

Accommodations are provided for the duration of this promotion; flight to and from the mountain will be provided also!
Pay is $550 per week. Plus free ski passes
Now, if you are interested and can commit to the duration of the promotion (depending on the mountain 4-6 weeks), please send me a recent photo or OMP #, resume and contact information. ? Interviews start Mid December in your city!!!!!!

E-mail:
MUST INCLUDE IN THE Subject line ; ?The City and State you live in? + Winter Promotion.
If your email does not include these items it WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!!!
Please submit your most RECENT photos and resume to Melissa @
Skipromo_5@fullspectrumentertainment.net

I guess you picked this forum because your post didn't fit anywhere else on this site? Not sure what kind of instruction you're looking for.

skipromo":1jxkhxro said:
We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities .

So are most of the male members of these forums. ;-)

This posting is rather borderline, but it could potentially benefit a user so I'm relocating it to the classified section.

Admin":rnqqng9a said:
skipromo":rnqqng9a said:
We are looking for 24 promotional models (must be over 21) that have an interest in ski activities .

So are most of the male members of these forums. ;-)

:D Just don't tell our wives. :twisted:

P.S. I'll shave my beard and wear a bikini if I can have the Park City job. 8)

Back