Skiing Paintings Like you've never seen!

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Skiing Paintings Like you've never seen!

Postby skipainter » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:36 am

Hey,

Im brand spankin new to this group. My name is Brian Petroski, I am an artist and die hard skier. Over the last several years I have gradually integrated the two passions into one unique artform. I just completed a 2000 sq ft mural in the Baselodge Lounge at Whiteface Moutain using this style and have been selling these style paintings and prints rather quickly since I introduced them to the public this summer.

Check out my website for more Pics, prices, and other styles. Also, if you would like a downloaded version of the ski/painting flick I just compiled, send me an email requesting it and I will gladly send it out to ya. It'll get you pumped for the season and give you a glimpse into my creative process!

Thanks for checking it out! Pass it on and enjoy!

Brian

http://www.BrianPetroski.Artspan.com

Petroski art gallery
Attachments
Powder Vision Chatroom.jpg
Powder Vision Chatroom.jpg (57.7 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
I capture on canvas what we all feel like, screaming down the side of a mountain on some fresh white fluff.
skipainter

re: Skiing Paintings Like you've never seen!

Postby CWHappyRN » Wed May 31, 2006 12:11 am

:D Very awesome painting! I know where you are from in NY. I have been there! I did a work assignment in Delmar & Albany, NY for 6 months! You have a good market for your art work in Saratoga and NYC. I like skiing in NY, and the cross country skiing, inspite of being in California with places like Mammoth Mountain! Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture! I hope to visit NY this fall again! Carol
CWHappyRN

Return to The Notice Board