Skiing Paintings Like you've never seen!

skipainter

Hey,

Im brand spankin new to this group. My name is Brian Petroski, I am an artist and die hard skier. Over the last several years I have gradually integrated the two passions into one unique artform. I just completed a 2000 sq ft mural in the Baselodge Lounge at Whiteface Moutain using this style and have been selling these style paintings and prints rather quickly since I introduced them to the public this summer.

Check out my website for more Pics, prices, and other styles. Also, if you would like a downloaded version of the ski/painting flick I just compiled, send me an email requesting it and I will gladly send it out to ya. It'll get you pumped for the season and give you a glimpse into my creative process!

Thanks for checking it out! Pass it on and enjoy!

Brian

http://www.BrianPetroski.Artspan.com

Petroski art gallery

Attachments

• Powder Vision Chatroom.jpg
    Powder Vision Chatroom.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5,689
:D Very awesome painting! I know where you are from in NY. I have been there! I did a work assignment in Delmar & Albany, NY for 6 months! You have a good market for your art work in Saratoga and NYC. I like skiing in NY, and the cross country skiing, inspite of being in California with places like Mammoth Mountain! Thanks for sharing the beautiful picture! I hope to visit NY this fall again! Carol

Back