Need roommate - Stratton/Bromley Vermont Area - $950 Season

dominicanbikes

I found a place at the base of Magic Mountain. $1900 for season. Need to find someone to split w/ me. Here is part of the ad:
please contact me if interested. M or F Thanks

We operate a two building ski lodge. The Upper Lodge is reserved for regular hotel clientele. The Lower Lodge, known as the Annex is used primarily for longer term occupancy

Residents of both lodges may use all the resort's facilities. We lease these rooms primarily but not exclusively to ski resort area seasonal employees and to skiers who plan to come up on multiple weeks or weekends and are concerned about finding a reasonably priced place during busy weekends or holiday periods.

This option is fantastic if you want to let family or friends use your lodge room when you aren't going to be here or for sharing the room with like minded friends.

This is also an ideal rental option for Bromley & Stratton Mountain seasonal employees.

As of Sept.14th, there are only 12 rooms left. Deposit will hold room until Nov. 15.

These rooms are available exclusively to you from 11/15/06 to 4/1/07 The rent is $1900 per room, tax included for the entire ski season. You have one hotel room (which will not be rented to anyone else) from November 15th to April 1st. Max 2 persons per room at this price.

A slightly higher price can be negotiated for 3 or 4 persons in a room. (each room has 2 double beds).

We are 11 miles from Stratton & 7 miles from Bromley Mountains and 200' from the lifts of Magic Mountain.

Manchester's upscale discount shopping outlets and great restaurants are less than a half hours drive.

All rooms include:

2 full size beds
Full private bath
Desk, lamp, nightstand
Closet space & dresser
Free Parking
Local telephone in room
Cable TV
Alarm Clock
Use of common room w/ TV microwave, toaster oven & refrigerator
Linens provided
Housekeeping not provided but
is available for a small fee.

The property has:
Tavern
Entertainment on some nights
Fireplace in Lounge
Indoor pool
Restaurant (Closed lunchtime)
TV /reading lounge
Your own place to go ski
? Store your gear there
? No check-in or check-out
? Fireplace
? Tavern on site. Walk home from the bar.

For reservation info please contact Jimmy toll free at 800-255-5373. Mention seasonal rental deal at the Annex Lodge.

LINK

Back