Stowe, VT - Action Outfitters being LIQUIDATED 12/16 - 12/19

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Stowe, VT - Action Outfitters being LIQUIDATED 12/16 - 12/19

Postby Jay Suds » Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:16 am

Action Outfitters in Stowe, VT is apparently closed forever, and has hired a liquidated to get rid of all of the inventory, supplies, tools and etc. This is all taking place Dec 16 - 19. If you are in the area, there are probably some very good deals to be had.
Jay Suds

re: Stowe, VT - Action Outfitters being LIQUIDATED 12/16 - 1

Postby Admin » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:00 am

Wondering if it's worth it? Here is the liquidator's website listing with a complete list of what's in the store, and lots and lots of photos of the gear that will be sold.

Admin
Site Admin

re: Stowe, VT - Action Outfitters being LIQUIDATED 12/16 - 1

Postby Jay Suds » Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:59 pm

It says they have Garmont Boots and Dynastar skis. I'm going to stop in first thing on Dec 16 (I will be late to skiing, but oh well). The Garmont site also indicates that Action ordered the Adrenalin boot recently ...

Since I am less than a mile from Action Outfitters, if anyone has anything in particular they are looking for, I'd be more than happy to scope out some particular items.
Jay Suds

Return to The Notice Board