Liftlines Forums

First Tracks!! Online Home | Forum Home

Switch to full style
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Forum rules

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Post a reply

For Sale Scarpa T1 size 8.5

Tue Apr 18, 2000 9:52 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 11/13/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Last years (black and silver) T1 Scarpa size 8.5 fits size 9.5-10 great shape, used very little < 15 times 250$.

Tue Apr 18, 2000 9:53 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 11/13/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>You might want to add some contact information for yourself - e-mail address, what part of the world you're in, etc.

Tue Apr 18, 2000 9:54 am

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 11/24/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>This Item Has Been Sold!
Post a reply
All content herein copyright 1999-2017 First Tracks!! Online Media