Jay Peak (VT) Ski Club looking for coaching staff

Jim

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This message was originally posted on 3/3/00. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Jay Peak Ski Club is actively looking for a Head Coach for the 2000 season and on, as well as a J3 and J4 coach. We have had the good fortune of having Joe Kasper for the past three seasons and we have been pleased with what he has brought to our mountain. Joe has been making the weekly trek to Jay Peak from New Jersey every week-end and has decided that with the addition of a new baby, it is time to move on. Ultimately we would like to have a Head Coach that has the experience of full program managment from hiring coaches to program development. <BR> <BR>We are also looking for J3 and J4 Coaches!! <BR> <BR>The Head Coach position offers approximately 50 days starting in mid-November through to the end of the ski season. Our club has a week-end program of 50 racers varying from wishfuls to J2. We offer a two week Christmas Camp and 2-3 weeks of Spring Break training. There is a possibility of offering the J3, J4 and Head Coaching position mid-week work at the Ski School. <BR> <BR>The Jay Peak Ski Club offers a very competitve salary based on a per day basis. If you know anyone who is looking please have them call me as soon as possible or pass this e-mail on... <BR> <BR>Thanks for your help, <BR> <BR>Sandra Van Roon <BR>JPSC President and Racer Mom!! <BR>Phone Weekdays: 613-274-4406 <BR>Fax: 613-274-4412 <BR>Home Weekdays: 819-827-3608 <BR>Week-ends: 802-988-2874 <BR>e-mail: <A HREF="mailto:sbonnell@ctv.ca">sbonnell@ctv.ca</A>

Back