ATOMICS FOR SALE!

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

ATOMICS FOR SALE!

Postby Jay Pesci » Mon Nov 20, 2000 8:21 am

I am selling my Atomic ARC's, as I have purchased new Atomic Beta Race boards. The ARC's have served me well. They are the HV3SL model and are 205 cm. Equiped with Marker M36 bindings. Well cared for, they are in good condition. Please email me for photos. Thanks! <BR>Jay <BR><A HREF="mailto:jpesci17@hotmail.com">jpesci17@hotmail.com</A>
Jay Pesci

Return to The Notice Board