Mammoth sharing ride from L.A.

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Mammoth sharing ride from L.A.

Postby CWHappyRN » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Anyone want to share rides to and from L.A. to Mammoth? I work differing hours in the week, 12 hours, so lots of time off on 4 days a week off.

Carol 310 339-4305
CWHappyRN

Re: Mammoth sharing ride from L.A.

Postby JacksonGreen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 pm

I know someone who might.
JacksonGreen

Postby CWHappyRN » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 am

Great, I think Tony Crocker also wants to share rides from L.A. as well.
CWHappyRN

Postby Staley » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 am

I'm in need of a ride this coming week. I want to make it up for the storm on Thursday, so leaving either Wednesday afternoon/night or really early Thursday morning would be great. I'd need to be back by Sunday night, but I bet I can find a ride back somehow if you can't offer one. I live in Claremont, so hopefully that isn't too far out of the way.

I suppose the best thing I can offer is paying for all your gas. It's free for me, so why not pay for it all?

If we can work something out, email me at brshain@gmail.com or call or text (224)688-3232

Thanks,

Brian
Staley

Postby CWHappyRN » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:19 am

Try Tony Crocker: Email deleted by administrator. I can't go this week or next, lots of work stuff. Sorry, great offer.

Tony is online a lot here, can send him a private email! Carol :-P
CWHappyRN

Postby Admin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Do not ever post someone else's email address to a public place without their permission!!!!! :evil:

Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Notice Board