Liftlines Forums

First Tracks!! Online Home | Forum Home

Switch to full style
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Forum rules

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Post a reply

Looking for a pair of old (2006) Phat Luv's

Mon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi there - I am looking for a pair of gently used 2006 Phat Luv's....those were the ones that were 94 under foot, pink with kinda a hawaiian type graphic, in a 160. They are my favorite skis, and mine are just plain wearing out! If you happen to have a pair that you are looking to get rid of, please post and we can discuss. Thanks!!!

Re: Looking for a pair of old (2006) Phat Luv's

Mon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm

jjensen wrote:Hi there - I am looking for a pair of gently used 2006 Phat Luv's....those were the ones that were 94 under foot, pink with kinda a hawaiian type graphic, in a 160. They are my favorite skis, and mine are just plain wearing out! If you happen to have a pair that you are looking to get rid of, please post and we can discuss. Thanks!!!

jjensen, my neighbor has a pair from that vintage that I think she's planning to sell. Not sure if they're a 160 or whatever was the next size down. If you want, email me your contact info and I'll get the two of you in touch with one another. She's out of state for a while but her husband is here.

Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 pm

Awesome, thanks for the lead! I will email you in a few! Thanks!!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 11:25 am

Just a note. The 2008 vintage K2 MissBehaving has some rocker and is likely a better tool for powder.
Post a reply
All content herein copyright 1999-2017 First Tracks!! Online Media