loolking for clare monahan (moynihan?)

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

loolking for clare monahan (moynihan?)

Postby killcooley » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi i am helping a friend looking for a clare monahan she was a snowboard teacher in cherry valley in new york (upstate i think,maybe the bronx lol )dont really have a lot of information and am not sure of the spelling of her name my friends name is paddy from northern ireland if any one could help you will have the luck of the irish for the rest of your life thanks for looking goodluck
killcooley

Return to The Notice Board