Mammoth for the next week and a half

Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)
Forum rules
Free snowsports classified ads for you and your fellow First Tracks!! Online readers. Whether you're buying or selling gear, filling shares in a ski house, or looking for the perfect chairlift companion, you're welcome to use The Notice Board. (Non-commercial entities only, please -- commercial sellers please contact sponsorships@FirstTracksOnline.com for information on our advertising programs.)

Mammoth for the next week and a half

Postby Staley » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:09 pm

I'll be skiing in Mammoth for my longest continuous stretch ever: 10 days from 1/8-1/17. Since the weather forecast looks pretty bleak, skiing alone day after day might get a little boring. Is anyone going to be up there? If so, give me a call/text at 224-688-3232.
Staley

Return to The Notice Board