Gore Group on Presidents Day Weekend 2012

cliff

I have a group going to Gore on Presidents day weekend, however I had 2 families cancel at the last minute and now dont have enough members to get the group rate. Send me a message if you are interested in getting your discount tickets for the mountain. We are skiing Saturday amd Monday, but you are welcome to ski consecutive days. I need to know by wednesday Feb 15th.

I feel your pain. I bring groups to Gore annually, and most years I have last minute cancellations. Gore is usually pretty good with that, but it is best to have people join your group so you at least get a weekend of free skiing for all the effort.

I have a group going the following weekend, and most people are skiing on Saturday Feb 25, and some on Sunday as well. I have room in my group for more that weekend too, so if anyone wants to join my group (I have beds in a cabin available for $50 for 2 nights as well), send me a message, or email powderqueen@nyskiblog.com

You should also post this on NYSkiblog.com in the Woodstove forum.

I will up at Gore this weekend with my family. I plan on skiing Saturday and Sunday. I need 3 adults and 1 7-12 yr old. Please let me know if I can attach myself to your group! Thanks much

Back