Edelweiss, QC - the last 2 weekends. Dec 9, 15-16, 2012

Patrick

Tony Crocker":1m7b5j1a said:
It would be nice if we could get people like JSpin and Riverc0il back, even if only posting URL's to their own blogs like Patrick is doing much of the time.

I need to post a link...maybe a first. An actual TR published on the same day.

Here is the take of last Sunday, December 9, 2012....all about finding stuff (published on Friday)
Edelweiss QC : December 9, 2012 – Where is???
http://madpatski.wordpress.com/2012/12/ ... -where-is/

And this weekend, improvements.
Edelweiss QC : December 15-16, 2012 – Improvements
http://madpatski.wordpress.com/2012/12/ ... rovements/

NIce morning today, Ullr finally turned his snowmachine.

Same day Trip Report. Don’t expect it to happen to often. :mrgreen:

Patrick":372sy396 said:
Same day Trip Report. Don’t expect it to happen to often.
Especially from more interesting places like West Virginia and South America. How about shooting for same MONTH trip report???? Kind of fits in with the streak.

Patrick":372sy396 said:
Getting a teenager early on the hill on Saturday morning isn’t easy.
That doesn't matter when you're staying on the hill during spring break. She can get up and ski whenever she wants. :stir:

Tony Crocker":qu89wxl3 said:
Patrick":qu89wxl3 said:
Same day Trip Report. Don’t expect it to happen to often.
Especially from more interesting places like West Virginia and South America. How about shooting for same MONTH trip report???? Kind of fits in with the streak.

Pretty hard when the TR is complicated and has hundreds of pics. I've been working on two TRs with pics, but they are definitely much older. Hoping to post one tonight and the other tomorrow night. I'll post a link to the most recent one here (not sure if there is any interest for real dated TRs?); well in another section.

Tony Crocker":qu89wxl3 said:
Patrick":qu89wxl3 said:
Getting a teenager early on the hill on Saturday morning isn’t easy.
That doesn't matter when you're staying on the hill during spring break. She can get up and ski whenever she wants. :stir:

Not sure how much money I'll have left for gas, let alone plane tickets. :shock: . I need to get her two pairs of race skis + two set of poles (she grown in 2 years) ... and maybe new boots (she said they were okay last month) prior to Christmas. The boot were changed exactly one year and she only got 16 days on them last season. :(

Back