Bromont ,Quebec

Anthony

I think I should have my head examined for being down in the Townships when it is dumping in the Laurentians ](*,) . Down at Bromont for a family reunion. My wife tells me it is not about the skiing. Anyway went over to the hill last night for night skiing after spending the day in the Laurentians. There is no natural snow in this area at all. The trails that are opened are covered in machine snow which has transformed into granular and ice crystals . Current weather this morning is light rain with temps above freezing. Bailing on the townships and heading back north again as snow line is at Mirabel airport north of Montreal so it should be dumping in the snow belt.

Anthony":nmk2yg1e said:
I think I should have my head examined for being down in the Townships when it is dumping in the Laurentians ](*,) .
That is the first thing I thought when I saw Bromont + Dec 21 posted by Anthony. WTF???

Skiing was great north of the St. Lawrence valley. Probably the biggest Laurentians in a few years. Ahhh family, I understand; I feel for you.

Back