Edelweiss QC – 21.12. 2012 : Skiing Apocalypse Snow

Patrick

What am I doing?

Suppose to go to work: not going!

The dishwasher is broken: A mountain of dirty dishes on the table and kitchen counter.

Car needs to be serviced and is long overdue for an oil change.

School buses aren’t running, school show is canceled. Last day of school.

I need to get some two pairs of race skis for one daughter, solve her boots issue and maybe find another pair and ski boots for my second daughter. Christmas shopping is not even started.

Do I care or am I responsible? No, it doesn’t matter. Didn’t you hear? It’s the day of the apocalypse.

Edelweiss QC – 21.12. 2012 : Skiing Apocalypse Snow
http://madpatski.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/edelweiss-qc-21-12-2012-skiing-apocalypse-snow/

Very nice.. well written; glad to see your priorities are in order!
Now go get some more skiing done this weekend, and have others do your shopping for you. Thats what I did! :)

~hitting the pow in Vermont right now!
~T

TRWstock":m1gx5ody said:
Very nice.. well written; glad to see your priorities are in order!
Now go get some more skiing done this weekend, and have others do your shopping for you. Thats what I did! :)

Thanks...man, that is the second TR published within 24 hours. I have an old real one in Draft mode right now.

The only way to get that done is to ask my wife to buy her own gift plus the others. Shopping started and pretty finished today. I also managed to get my youngest daughter set up in gear + find a pair of SL skis and GS poles for my oldest. Now I'm still on the hunt for GS skis and SL poles for her.

December 23rd has never been good for skiing time wise, it is the only day in 5 months that is left unskied over the last 30 years that I've been keeping track of my ski days.

Back