Jay or Burke on Saturday?

Resort and backcountry skiing and snowboarding in eastern US and Canada, including our famous reader-submitted No-Bull Snow Reports.

Jay or Burke on Saturday?

Postby NeedhamSkier » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 pm

So after a day skiing in NH on Friday (Waterville or maybe Cannon), we have a deal at a hotel in St Johnsbury for Friday night this week (the 28th) which gives us two tickets to either Jay or Burke on Saturday. Jay is 60 minutes away from the hotel Vs 30 minutes to Burke and is also an extra 30 minutes for our journey back to Boston that evening. Skiing with the family, so these things make a difference. But Jay looks to have way better conditions and right now would probably be worth the extra drive. So here's the question - anybody think that Burke is going to catch enough snow over the next 5 days to make me change my mind? Weds/Thursday is looking interesting... We have to tell the hotel which tickets we want by Thursday, so I guess we can hold off until then for a final decision, but I thought I would throw it out there for some opinions.
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:53 am
Location: Boston

Return to Eastern North America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

All content herein copyright © 1999-2017 First Tracks!! Online Media

Forums Terms & Conditions of Use