Winter...is back

Resort and backcountry skiing and snowboarding in eastern US and Canada, including our famous reader-submitted No-Bull Snow Reports.

Re: Winter...is back

Postby jasoncapecod » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:16 pm

your hard core taking that bus to K-ton..I'd rather spend the day at Roosevelt Field 8)
jasoncapecod

Postby yak » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:43 pm

To give you a sense of how this storm was above and beyond the normal nor'easter's we see here, these were taken Saturday afternoon as I was trying to get to a gas station to stock up on gas for the generator.

And then, Sunday morning bliss:

yak

Location: Marshfield, MA - The Irish Riviera. Avatar: White Grizzly, Meadow Creek BC

Postby Bobby Danger » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 pm

watching and waiting for your arrival !!!
Bobby Danger

Postby kingslug » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am

Trying to put together a trip towards the end of March with some people..but they way this month looks I just might fly out towards the end of Feb..as there is nothing but refrozen crap here..getting depressing...our Pow day lasted..1 day..then it all pretty much blew off and left...base.....
kingslug

Postby kingslug » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 am

And it makes its return again...

Saturday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.

Might even be worth a trip to Hunter...maybe..my interest in Eastern skiing ..is getting less and less..
kingslug

Previous

Return to Eastern North America