Jay Peak in danger

This is a story that should presumably interest admin, as he patrolled Jay Peak for 8 years.

But the News has been moribund since March 2, so I guess not.

From what I read Jay Peak itself is not in danger. It's the one place where the developers actually invested the EB-5 $$$ they claimed they would. Elsewhere in the Northeast Kingdom, not so much.

Tony Crocker":3i99ppsx said:
This is a story that should presumably interest admin, as he patrolled Jay Peak for 8 years.

But the News has been moribund since March 2, so I guess not.

:-({|= Since you're so bothered by a hiatus, do you feel like devoting six hours per day to that in early May? Some of us still have day jobs and need a breather.

Tony Crocker":3i99ppsx said:
From what I read Jay Peak itself is not in danger.

You may want to go back and re-read the article that jkamien linked to.

I had read about the Jay Peak situation elsewhere, with indications that the problems were more at Burke and particularly the biotech facility for which almost no work has been done. jkamien's link did not work for me when first posted but it does now.

admin":1ul3v6w3 said:
Since you're so bothered by a hiatus, do you feel like devoting six hours per day to that in early May? Some of us still have day jobs and need a breather.
It's not my website. I have been under the impression that the News is the primary driver of FTO eyeballs, and thus revenue.

Even off season I would think major stories in admin's prior (Jay Peak) or current (the Powdr Corp/Talisker/Vail soap opera 2 years ago) backyards would attract his attention.

Back