Opening Day/Mountain Creek, NJ

skiwithbarry

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 12/5/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>We opened this morning, December 4th,after the rain stopped at 7:20 and I was on the lift to the top of Bear Peak by 8:30. We had one lift open and one way down Big Bear which is our race training facility. <BR> <BR>Conditions were excellent spring conditions and we had a blast. No bear spots or rocks showing until after 1 P.M. and they were covered up by Ski Patrol as necessary. <BR> <BR>Given the warm Temps this evening, I expect no snowmaking and no grooming this evening but we will be open tomorrow.

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 12/5/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>if you work for the resort you should not be polluting this forum... stick to your own web page for your propaganda... this site is for legit, info... not resort tainted propaganda

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 12/5/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>Joe, thanks for keeping your guard up, but Barry is a straight shooter. Yes, Barry works at the mountain, but only in the capacity of an instructor - akin to me when I was working at Jay as a patroller. <BR> <BR>Barry, can't really blame Joe as we have had some shills post here in the past, and we're all a bit defensive at times. Please continue to post as news becomes available. <BR> <BR> <BR>Marc Guido, Editor & Publisher <BR>First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine: http://www.FirstTracksOnline.com <BR>editor@FirstTracksOnline.com

<I>(Note from the Administrator: This report was originally posted on 12/5/99. Due to our move to new servers, the date and time attributed to this post is incorrect.)</I> <BR> <BR>apologies to both barry and mark...

Back