Teaser: Snowboarder Magazine's new film

schubwa

Time to start looking at some snow.

Watch this:
http://whitelines.com/videos/teasers/snowboarder-mag-releases-teaser-for-new-movie-foreword.html
Spencer is the orange hat rail jump at the school :)45)and after Niagara Falls (2:34).

You've probably heard me promoting my son Spencer. I guess he stole the show Friday night at the premier of Snowboarder Magazine's new film "Foreward", which opened in San Clemente, CA. It was their first movie in 14 years and Spenny got the final part (you want to be first, or better, last). My oldest son, Carson, called me that night to tell me he and Kyle Martin (Dragon Goggles) were sobbing during the show because they were so proud of Spencer. I'm twice proud because Carson just got hired as the Global Marketing Manager for Ride Snowboards (K2 Group). He's moving to Seattle next week. We're already designing a new model for racing in the Dirksen Derby (banked slalom), it's a short tapered deck for riding the tight berms.

I have no idea where they got the "snow gene" but they sure know how to make their dad look good!

Back