Snowbird Zip Line Proposal

Marc_C

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4792305-155/snowbird-zip-line-plan-stirs-complaints

bird_zipline.PNG

As far as zip lines go, one of the better looking arrangements I've seen. Most US zip lines are either a single moderate distance line or several super short lines, neither of which is worth the price of admission IMHO. But a 3 legged 'course' with some long distances involved is much more interesting, to me at least...

Love the save our canyons folks whining about even something as simple as a zip line that is within the permit boundaries in that article. Definitely not interested in anything other than being anti-everything for no real purpose. I hate groups that think they should control the world by being loud and obnoxious instead of having anything intelligent to offer the world.

EMSC":1p5jk65p said:
Love the save our canyons folks whining about even something as simple as a zip line that is within the permit boundaries in that article. Definitely not interested in anything other than being anti-everything for no real purpose. I hate groups that think they should control the world by being loud and obnoxious instead of having anything intelligent to offer the world.
Like so many organizations, it started with admirable goals and forced appropriate examination of proposals.....then devolved into an anti-any-development-at-all-costs obstructionist group with no thought of compromise. They're following the PETA model.

Back