The Bird

kingslug

I'll be at Snowbird the 21st to the 26th if anyone is still noodling around up there. They just got 6 inches so I guess winter continues.

Nealy all terrain is easily accessible through April 23, even though Peruvian chair is now closed. After the 23rd you will lose Gad 2 and Gadzoom, leaving the tram as the only way out of the base area. Better hope there are no powder days to bring out the locals after April 23.

Tony Crocker":2yvstctp said:
http://www.snowbird.com/spring/
Wow. Couldn't find a link to that page anywhere on their site. Unless I'm missing something obvious.......

And so it's true. Wilbur an tram where the only thing running. Today little cloud as well. Conditions are insane.

Yesterday it's the tram line which must have been insane.

Good news today that Peruvian chair is listed as running. With either Peruvian or Gadzoom open it should be manageable.

Per Evan on OpenSnow more powder is due the rest of the week, so congratulations!

Normally awesome ski conditions in the Wasatch are well documented in this Forum. It's good we have someone from NYC to do that this month. :stir:

Tony Crocker":2dr4ejgd said:
Normally awesome ski conditions in the Wasatch are well documented in this Forum. It's good we have someone from NYC to do that this month. :stir:
And away we go...
:popcorn:

jamesdeluxe":ncfnfzen said:
Tony Crocker":ncfnfzen said:
And away we go...

Tony's just seeing if he can get these boards shut down in 72 hours too :lol:

20170425_110851.jpg
Well, it was awesome. The z bird got over 30 inches and I got pretty damn tired after 6 days. Wednesday Mineral opened and with zero vis and several feet in there it was tough. The only let down day was sunday which was Brighton closing day. Hardpack and slush but what the hell ,it was interesting. I'll post some pics when I get to my computer. I imagine with this snowpack they will make it to June.

Back