An FTO Posse at Mt. Waterman(?), Feb. 14, 2009

ill be there..I need 2 days to get into the black on my pass. Gonna see how doable the outback is . Don't be afraid to pick up the snoboarder with the gray helmet and suit.

Past 2 days have been warm, so untracked won't be easy. Maybe somewhat easier on a board. I will be at Baldy.

K2VLAD":1gqyq6sf said:
ill be there..I need 2 days to get into the black on my pass. Gonna see how doable the outback is . Don't be afraid to pick up the snoboarder with the gray helmet and suit.

You shouldn't be hard to miss wearing a suit ! :lol: I am thinking on the N.facing aspects (shade)the snow should be winter still. Probably a mixed bag of conditions all round,but It will be fun either way.We'll be in a white Subie O.B.

ski-the-face":1eohxce9 said:
Im going to baldy sunday. testing out the new skis... at baldy 8-[

those are famous last words..... here is my buddies ski from last tuesday @ Baldy ... (tho they were his rockers and luckily for him im quite handy w/the base welder as they are back in action tomorrow)

HPIM1495.jpg

here is my buddies ski from last tuesday @ Baldy
From Adam's and Garry's review Tuesday was definitely worth it! There is more risk on powder days from what you can't see, as was true 2/14 at Waterman also. I don't think I hit anything yesterday, though I saw a snowboarder heel-slide ~20 feet of gravel above lower Robin's.

Back